Friday, January 5, 2007

Twelfth Night

You paid attention during 100% of high school!

85-100% You must be an autodidact, because American high schools don't get scores that high! Good show, old chap!

Do you deserve your high school diploma?
Create a Quiz



It's a good thing that I paid attention in high school, because I sure am not paying attention at work today. Let's just say that today I have earned my nym. But, I still know how to calculate the area of a triangle. (Thank goodness, because I just ran into my eight-grade math teacher when I walked into a meeting late and boy did he give me the eye for being tardy, and now I don't feel as guilty, because I am sure that lateness can be forgiven, but forgetting that (1/2)(b)(h)=area of a triange, I am sure that would have been unforgivable.

Woot Woo! It's Twelfth Night!

1 comment:

Rose Ghost said...

'Sure as hell not paying attention at work'

Ditto. :-) I'm leaving in a few weeks anyway (better pay, la la la) so it don;t matter to me.