Friday, January 12, 2007

Feast of Fabulous Wild Men Day, January 12th

Feast of Fabulous Wild Men Day

I am sure that I remember blogging about this last year. I didn't. I must have just talked about blogging about it, or pondered about how to blog about it, or maybe tried to research it to blog about it, or maybe I just celebrated it.

Anyway, I don't think this is a real holiday. I have found lots of websites that mention this holiday, but none that explain this holiday.

I don't know about everyone else, but I get weird mixed images from the title of this day. Let's look at the key words here: feast, fabulous, wild, men.

So we have Wild Feasting,




and Fabulous Men,




and Wild Men...




So, this is where my brain jumps...



A Fabulous and Wild Man About to be Feasted On.


3 comments:

B.G. Christensen said...

Mm... The fabulous wild ones are the tastiest.

Anonymous said...

Just FYI: many of us use Chase's - http://www.mhprofessional.com/category/?cat=3 - to catalog official events.

There's also a free events database available from Sourceforge, though i've not checked it myself: http://sourceforge.net/projects/events/

Have a delightful weekend!

Erin aka- absent-minded secretary said...

I know, right?