Tuesday, December 19, 2006

Chocolate Pizza Day, December 19th


It's Chocolate Pizza Day. But, I can't blog about that right now, because I just had the best bath ever. This bath was so freaking good that I fell asleep in the tub. And, I have had a headache since Thursday, but now it's gone. Wonderful, wonderful bath!

If you want to have this same experience, first you need to do an evening yoga workout. Mostly for the five minutes of lying on the mat after the workout where you just listen to your heartbeat. Then you have to get a bath pillow. Probably do this before the workout. I got a bath pillow for my birthday and this was the first time that I used it. It was amazing. Then, and you will also probably need to do this before the workout too, get this little bath additive from Lush. You will die from the amazingness of the bath. I promise.

Then, if you want your sleepy-bedtime experience to continue, before your bath, don't forget your cell phone in your car so you have to get dressed in pink pajama pants and not-matching sweatshirt and flip-flops because you don't want to tie shoes on, to run back to the car, through the piles of snow, and breathing in the bitter dry-cold air. Because that will wake you up. And it might make you think that you have your headache again. And then you will be reminded that you were supposed to drive to Salt Lake after work, but it's too late to go now.

Sigh. If I could just sleep in that bath until Christmas...

5 comments:

Christian said...

Hmm . . . Now I think I have a Christmas idea for my mom . . .

Erin aka- absent-minded secretary said...

I highly recommend it.

Th. said...

.

Taking a bath with your mom? Or eating a chocolate pizza?

Christian said...

I ate a chocolate pizza in the bath with your mom.

Erin aka- absent-minded secretary said...

Oooo, I didn't think of that one. ;)