Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Clean Out the Fridge Day, America Recycles Day, I Love to Write Day, November 15th


Clean Out the Fridge Day

Woohoo! It's time to get ready for Thanksgiving leftovers by cleaning out your fridge! And don't forget to recycle those containers because it's also

America Recycles Day.

And if you live in a state that doesn't celebrate America Recycles Day, like Utah, and you are bitter about it, you can write a discourse about your bitterness, because it is

I Love to Write Day.

It's a day of fun for everyone!

2 comments:

Christian said...

That reminds me . . . Dec put a take-and-bake pizza in my parents' second fridge for Hallowe'en.

It's still there.

And it is quite odiferous.

I should throw it out.

Erin aka- absent-minded secretary said...

Please do.