Wednesday, October 4, 2006

National Golf Day, 10-4


National Golf Day

Ten Four! It's National Golf Day!

Master Fob reminded me that there are only three months left to finish up those New Year's Resolutions.

My resolution for the last two years has been to become a golfer. I have played one game of golf in two years. I am pretty sure that does not qualify me as a golfer. Unless we have unseasonably warm weather over the next three months, I don't think that I am going to make it again this year.

Darn!

No, really, Darn! I did want to become better at it. I want to be a golfer to forward my career. And I like being outside. I am a sporty girl. I like to play football. And softball. And they both have grass like golf. I can pick up this sport really easily... I am sure. Next year.

3 comments:

B.G. Christensen said...

You could try golfing in your living room.

Erin aka- absent-minded secretary said...

I could. I would need to find a grass scented candle so I could have the whole "outdoor" experience.

Th. said...

.

It's hopeless. Hopeless!

(speaking, primarily, of myself)