Tuesday, August 8, 2006

Sneak Some Zucchini Onto Your Neighbor's Porch Night, August 8th


Sneak Some Zucchini Onto Your Neighbor's Porch Night

Most of us might consider zucchini a vegetable, but biologically, zucchini is actually a fruit. And since it is a fruit, zucchini should go well with chocolate, right? Of course right. Well, at least here are a lot of Chocolate Zucchini Cake recipes to try out if your neighbor leaves a bunch of zucchini on your doorstep tonight.

If Chocolate Zucchini Cake isn't your thing, you can try Zucchini Pancakes, Cheese and Sausage Stuffed Zucchini, or *yummy yum* Zucchini and Yellow Squash Tian.

Sigh. I don't think that anyone I know is growing zucchini. I think if I want to be surprised tomorrow morning, I will have to go buy some to put on my own doorstep.

2 comments:

Tolkien Boy said...

You should have Melyngoch tell you her zucchini-and-goat-cheese casserole story.

Meanwhile, I'll consume carbohydrates laced with fruit.

Erin aka- absent-minded secretary said...

That sounds like a story that I need to hear. :)