Saturday, July 8, 2006

Talk Like A Pirate Day, September 19th


Because Anonymous requested that I post a year in advance, I decided to go and check out that new piratey movie thing in preparation for Talk Like A Pirate Day, on September 19th.

So, I lost one of my earrings while standing in a really long line. Just one of my earrings, so I looked like a pirate and didn't even know it.

I don't know how long it was missing from my ear, because the two very cute very well dressed boys standing behind me gave it back to me after we had been in line for at least an hour. Apparently, they noticed that I was missing one of my earrings, (yes, they did and I didn't notice that I was missing an earring, how lame am I?) and they looked around until they found it.

But, the movie was good. I am going to completely agree with Nemesis's opinion of the flick: Specifically, I too, enjoyed it, but not as much as the first one. I probably might have enjoyed it more if we didn't have people sitting behind us with the breath of death, and an unfortunate seat kicking habit. Stony looks did not settle the legs of these high school kids. With the smelly breath and twitchy legs going on, it almost wasn't worth it to sit through the long, long credits for the final extra scene. It wasn't a spectacular extra scene.

But, do go see Pirates of the Caribbean to prepare for Talk Like A Pirate Day! (It's only 72 days away!) I promise that you probably won't lose your earring.

1 comment:

Th. said...

.

Cinemark willing, today is the day.