Thursday, January 19, 2006

There is a table in my dining room...

Life is good. There is a table in my dining room. Inspired by EKB's Books Are King: b is for I have counted my books, and discovered that I have I have 336, (Edgy you are the Most Awesome!) with only two accidental duplicates, and one there is six (would you call that a sextuplicate? I guess I could look it up, but it's more fun to make up a word). And today, I realized that I do love my job. Which is a satisfactory realization after working 33 hours in three days.

4 comments:

Christian said...

And what a lovely table it is . . .

Erin aka- absent-minded secretary said...

Thanks. I might need to find a way to refinish the top, because my favorite four-year-old has been using it as a surfboard while it was stored in his parent's basement. It is a little scruffed. He showed me his best surfer dude moves when his parents delivered the table. If his mom ever reads this, I know she will be horrified, but I thought that it was adorable.

Th. said...

.

My table is indistinguishable from the fine state of California.

Erin aka- absent-minded secretary said...

So, is your table the shape of California? Or does it have other qualities that I cannot conceive that states and tables share?