Monday, December 19, 2005

Look for an Evergreen Day, Go Carolling Day, December 19th

In case anyone forgot, it's almost Christmas. If you haven't put up a tree yet... Go get one. It's Evergreen Day. If you haven't listened to the radio at all since Halloween, and therefore haven't heard any Christmas music... Go grab a buddy and go sing a few Christmas songs at your neighbor's door. It's Go Carolling Day.

If you are like me, and amazed that you have made it through the day...accomplishing everything on your list... except one thing... oops, maybe two. I think you deserve a cookie. Even if you haven't packed yet. And you have to go to the airport in about seven hours. Okay, maybe I don't deserve a cookie.

Quote of the day:
"I love deadlines. I like the whooshing sound they make as they fly by."
Douglas Adams--English humorist & science fiction novelist (1952 - 2001)

No comments: